Thursday, February 25, 2010

Excelent! (ha ha)

The "C" word has entered my life again... Change. I am not a fan, but maybe this time around I will be pleasantly surprised. I have been invited to fill a temporary position for the job I applied for within my company. I start tomorrow. From what I can gather, it looks like management is going to give some of the applicants a trial run and if they like what they see, we will be offered a permanent position. I think I like this- before committing, I can try it out and decide if it's a good fit for me too, and if not, I still have my old position to go back to.

This has been a good and productive week so far. I have accomplished most of what I planned for and have also found time to take Caitlin to InstaCare and get Caleb fully outfitted in Scout garb (including alterations) for the 100th Anniversary Scouting Gala. I hope to write more about that later, it is quite an honor to have been invited to attend.

5 comments:

judy said...

good job on the job! i hope it works out for you. it feels good to get things done.
-reamenag--got to be something in there

kjtroxel said...

I saw Caleb last night running to YM in his scout uniform...handsome guy!

Lynette said...

EXCELENT! I am so excited for you. And what a perfect way to try it out. You will do great! Trust in yourself.

vicky said...

congrats!

Shari said...

That is awesome! You are great at whatever you do. They will totally love you.