Monday, February 22, 2010

The Agenda

I can't believe it's Monday again... the weeks just seem to be flying by, but at least at this rate, the warmer weather will come again soon.

This is what I plan to do this week:

  • Working the last week of mandatory overtime at work (unless I get a dreaded email telling me differently- I talked to another crew member who has been working 60 + hours of OT a week (on top of her full-time schedule) for the past three weeks, I feel like a slacker, but don't think I could have worked more than I have and still have some semblance of a life)
  • Having a "Survival Lunch" with my favorite work friends (we're even ordering dessert, because we deserve it!)
  • Interviews for Temple recommends
  • Financial Peace class
  • Date with Clint
  • Legacy Marriage Class (we're taking this class with a bunch of friends taught by Caitlin's therapist- we're loving it)
  • Nag Caleb about Eagle Scout Project
  • Go back to WW (haven't been all month)
  • Take Caitlin's books back to the library
  • Fish out the things behind the dryer
  • Clean my car (or hope for more rain/snow)

I'm sure there will be plenty of unexpected things that pop up between now and Sunday, but these are the things I'm committed to doing (or I'll at least be working on a good excuse for why I didn't do them).

4 comments:

judy said...

yeah for you, that is a lot considering you are a mom, wife, and work!
amingsh--kind of oh, my gosh! don't you just love verification words!

Lynette said...

Sounds like a busy week. I really think you are the organizing queen. You really should start your own business. I would be your first customer. (Oh, wait, I couldn't afford you.) Who puts "clean behind dryer" on their to do list? You are amazing! Hope this is the week that work calms down a little for you.

Lynette said...

Have the snowstorms in the east made work crazy..AGAIN?

Jamie said...

You have no idea, Lynette! I think I'd like to go hide behind my dryer...

(burited- I'm pretty sure this word verification sums up my life!)