Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

10 Things I love about my Mom

  1. My Mom is classy and has an eye for beautiful things
  2. She is full of knowledge and common sense
  3. She is a great cook
  4. She has always inspired me to be the best I can be
  5. She is a patient and caring Grandma
  6. I owe my organizational and cleaning abilities to her
  7. She loves Clint (possibly more than she loves me) and shares her kitchen with him
  8. She has blessed my life with her creative talents
  9. She has strong convictions
  10. She is Home

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Happy birthday, Jamie's mom. You raised a fine daughter! We love her!

vicky said...

What sweet things you shared about your mom! I thought you were pretty much talking about yourself as you listed them. Happy Birthday to Jamie's mom!!!

vicky said...

ps...much easier to read. Thanks! :)

judy said...

sorry, i just read this as i was posting for my own mom's birthday! happy birthday, jamie's mom! you did a great job raising jamie
1