Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thankful Catch Up

20. I’m thankful for the opportunity to spend the holidays with my family. I love to catch up, eat my mom’s awesome cooking, and having a change of scenery

21. I’m thankful for nature. We enjoyed a beautiful hike in Zion National Park over the weekend

22. I’m thankful for my nieces and nephew. They are a glimpse of how much fun being a grandma will be. I love, adore, and enjoy them, then they leave with their respective parents.

23. I’m grateful for modern conveniences. I’m missing my washer, dryer, access to my kitchen, etc…

24. I’m thankful the weather is cooperating with our home renovation.

25. I’m thankful for all the kind things that have been done on behalf of Kim’s family. I hope they feel the love and support of those who care about them, and their burdens will be lightened.

26. I’m thankful for the opportunity to grow and improve

27. I’m grateful for modern technology

28. I’m very thankful for the kindness of others. As we currently don’t have access to our kitchen, we’ve been eating way too much fast food. Tonight we went to Chick-Fil-A and when we got to the drive-thru window the girl handed us our food and let us know the car in front of us had paid for our meal. It’s been a really crappy day, so this act of kindness went a long, long way.

No comments: