Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gratitude Month

It’s already November 3rd! Ack! I’m going to attempt to write something I’m grateful for each day of November.

  1. I am grateful for Clint. We’ve been working together on a huge project for the past 2+ months and he’s had to put up with more of my meltdowns than I care to admit. I’m so thankful that he always puts his family first, works hard to provide for us, is patient and kind and is a worthy Priesthood holder. He’s pretty awesome
  2. I’m thankful for Caleb- for the good influence he is in our home, for his humor, his intelligence and confidence, and for the good decisions he’s made and continues to make
  3. I’m grateful for Caitlin- for her life, her health, her ability to overcome trials, her compassion, and her humor. I love the wonderful young woman she is

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm grateful for all of you! So sorry about your friend. Sometimes there are no answers, at least right now. Love you!