Saturday, September 10, 2011

15 Things About this Week

  1. We went out for Mexican food and a movie for Labor Day (after working all day). Paprika on the chips and salsa that was too hot, average food, and a dumb movie…. kind of a let down
  2. Team breakfast and work meeting for me
  3. Caleb joined the National Honor Society, the Drama club, and HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America)
  4. I went to the temple with my Young Women
  5. Cleaned the kitchen, bathrooms, our closet, and my purse
  6. Caitlin had her birthday pictures taken
  7. Caleb got  a date for the Homecoming Dance
  8. I got a pedicure and went to a fun boutique with my friend
  9. Planned Caitlin’s friend birthday party
  10. The kids participated in the Youth Day of Service. Caitlin collected canned food and Caleb donated blood
  11. We went to the Dew Tour. Missed the skateboarding, but got to see the BMX competition. It was awesome
  12. Clint signed up for a Dutch oven cooking class
  13. Daisy got a haircut
  14. We bought Caleb another suit. This one is black and is for acappella (and Homecoming because his date’s dress is black)
  15. I got a fun package in the mail

No comments: