Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Revisited

This Halloween represented a new chapter in our lives, a reminder that our kids are growing up. There were no real conversations about costumes, no trick-or-treating, no sugar highs, and no candy wrappers this year. I miss the years the kids were little, but I am also happy about the changes that have come with having older kids.

Caitlin had a party/sleepover on Friday night, so we took Caleb to a Jazz game. We had a great time, the Jazz won, and we enjoyed having time alone with our boy.

On Halloween, Caleb had a party, so we took Caitlin on a date. It was more for me though as we went to the Michael Jackson movie. I loved hearing some of the old music and seeing MJ preform again, but it was also kind of a downer. Not so much that he is gone, just that his life was so sad.

I'm adding some of my favorite Halloween photos to this post- but I'm missing two of my favorite, both of Caleb. The years he dressed up as a devil and Harry Potter were my favorite. I'll have to look for those pictures...

3 comments:

judy said...

fun pictures! it is great to see your children when they were small!
-hodboi

Virginia and Shane said...

It's virginia...my mom told me you had a blog. your kids are adorable!

vicky said...

So sad to see them grow up, huh? Love the pictures!!