Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Last Few Hours of Summer

I can't believe Caitlin starts school tomorrow. Where did summer go? I'm not sure I'm ready for the routine, the homework, the set bedtimes, home lunch. I just want the freedom of summer to last a little longer. And, here's the biggest issue I have... this is the last year I will have a child in Grade School. So... while it lasts, I'm going to keep our little tradition and finish up the-first-day-of-school-teacher-gift before Little Miss heads out the door bright and early tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

judy said...

summer has gone too fast! i can't believe i start school next monday! i hate to say it, but you will just love the days when there is no grade school. things change quickly, but it is usually for the best. enjoy this time!
clork--close to a cork!

Lynette said...

I hope that she has a wonderful day! Have fun cleaning.

Virginia and Shane said...

crazy!! this summer did seem to go fast...